SRM Group of Institutions with a legacy of more than 4 decades has many educational institutes in the different part of India. Apart from its sprawling 250 acres campus in Chennai, SRM also has campuses in Ghaziabad, Sikkim etc. Seeing the need for high-quality education in North India, SRM has established a state of the art University in the emerging Rajiv Gandhi Education City, with less than a one-hour drive from Delhi at Sonepat.
Top Academic Faculty
- Faculty for general management subjects will be from SRM University
- Faculty for special subjects in Commercial Banking, Equity Research, Stock Broking, Mutual Funds will be specialists drawn from Industry
Intensive Industry Interaction
Industry interaction on regular basis by means of
- Live Projects
- Industry Visit
Haryana Domicile (Based on SRMHCAT)
Chancellor’s Scholarship (For Meritorious Students)
- The Industry offers packages ranging from Rs. 4.0 – Rs.10.0 lacs per annum
- Great care is being proactively taken to ensure that students get placed in good Institutions with the help of the existing association of MR. P N Vijay and SRM in the Banking and Financial Services Industry.
To facilitate the best output of excellent teaching facility and to facilitate delightful academic visual interaction to our students, each classroom is equipped with audio-visual communication aid namely:
• Effective Interactive Board • Electronic Podium • Projector
A central library houses around 12,000 books, journals, magazines, interesting computerized online systems, audio-visual material, and CD-ROMs. The Libraries are well stocked with textbooks, technical journals, and reference material for advanced research and development work.
Information Technology plays a vital role in all spheres of studies particularly for Management studies as the students need to be up to date with every happening in the economy and environment. So, SRM has designed a well-equipped Central Computer Centre consisting advanced computers with latest specifications and 24×7 internet facilities.
Hostel & Transportation Facility
- The separate hostel is available for boys & girls, the well-furnished rooms are spacious with AC & Non-AC facility.
- 24 hours Power back-up.
- Pharmacy, Stationary & Provisional outlet.
- Gym & Indoor games.
- Lush Green Park, Swimming Pool & Beauty Parlour.
- Parent/Guardian of wards can leisurely spend time in the spacious Lounge.
- Well-qualified Male & Female Physician visit to the hostel at specified hours.
The SRM University provides a safe air conditioned/ non- air conditioned transport for students, with a communication system and supervised pick up and dispersal.
Though, the Campus is located at a well-connected place. There is easy availability of public conveyance for students who come from Delhi/Sonipat and other parts of Haryana.
|Organisational Behaviour||Human Resources Management|
|Managerial Statistics||Accounting (II)|
|Managerial Economics||Corporate Finance (II)|
|Accounting (I)||Economics (Macro)|
|Corporate Finance (I)||Theory of Money, Banking and Loans|
|Introduction Indian Financial System||Banking Regulations Commercial Law for Banking|
|Introduction to Business Management||Retail Banking and Deposits|
|Information Technology: Tools and Techniques||Commercial Banking and Loans|
|Expository Writing and Communication skills||Summer Project/Internship|
|Technology in Banking and Financial Services||Rural Banking and Micro Finance|
|Fundamental And Technical Analysis||Marketing and Customer Relationship Management|
|Security analysis and Portfolio Management||Modern Trends in Finance – PE/VC/Alternative Investment Vehicle|
|Stock/ Commodity Exchanges and Markets||Investment Banking – Fund raising M&A and Corporate Restructuring|
|Mutual Funds & Wealth Management||Corporate Governance|
|Non-Banking Financial Companies-Functioning||Dissertation|
|Audit and Risk Management|
Candidates must have passed graduation or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate.
|1st Year||2nd Year||Total|
|Hostel- As per rules (if applicable)||Non-AC – Twin Sharing (Off Campus-Boys / Girls)||1,35,000/- p.a.|
|AC – Twin Sharing (Off Campus – Girls Only)||1,55,000/- p.a.|
|AC – Twin Sharing (In Campus Premium – Boys Only)||1,75,000/- p.a.|
|Security (One Time) (Refundable)||10,000/-|